Help put families first!
Your gift is vital to help reach a $60,000 goal by November 30 to kick-start the public promotion of Family First Queensland in the lead-up to the election.
This publicity campaign is crucial to inform people about our policies and ask for their vote – in order to secure a seat in the Senate. Some of our policies include:
- Supporting initiatives to help families become economically and socially self-reliant (i.e., home ownership, lifelong learning, employment);
- Helping families access affordable healthcare, gas, electricity and water;
- Supporting parents who work in the home while raising children;
- Assisting the carers of sick, vulnerable and disabled family members; and
- Upholding free speech, freedom of religion and free press.
A strong Family First Party presence in the Senate will help stop the federal LNP and ALP drifting further away from traditional family values and will bring greater long-term benefits and stability to our nation.
Please give generously below to help reach the $60,000 goal by November 30. Thank you for your support to help place families first across Australia!